Two of Fujifilm’s products have been crowned winners at the annual EISA Awards
World-renowned Fujifilm received their first achievement for ‘European Professional Compact System Camera’ with the Fujifilm X-Pro2 Mirrorless Digital Camera. Fujifilm’s X series cameras have been consistently victorious at the EISA Awards for the last 5 years, and they have carried on their tradition by continuing to produce high-quality products, earning themselves double honours this year.
The Fujifilm X-Pro2 carries a variety of impressive key features, and with compact system cameras being reasonably recent in the photographic industry, it really is an impressive win for Fujifilm. Key features include:
- The promise to deliver impeccably detailed pictures which can be further improved with Fujifilm’s realistic film simulations.
- Unique hybrid multi viewfinder merges an electronic viewfinder with an optical viewfinder that includes an electronic rangefinder.
- Well-built and weather-sealed body allows reliable shooting in all conditions.
- Offers consumers 8fps continuous shooting.
- Electronic shutter speeds of up to 1/32,000 of a second.
Fujifilm’s second win at this year’s EISA Awards was ‘European Compact System Zoom Lens 2016-2017’ for the Fujinon XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR X Mount Interchangeable Lens – the perfect accompaniment to the new X-T2 camera, great for sport and wildlife photography. Key features for this product include:
- Super telephoto zoom that gives 150-600mm equivalent range when used on Fujifilm APS-C sensor cameras.
- High-end technologies such as ED glass deliver excellent image quality.
- Especially light lens with weather sealing.
- Easy to use without a tripod due to effective optical stabilisation.
- Silent and exceptionally fast autofocus.